TrioThin... A Guarantee That Doesn't Hold Up
Triothin is a weight loss supplement that guarantees dieters will cut two inches off their waist in only two weeks. How will dieters get such drastic results? Through the products blend of popular and natural health supplements. Hoodia Gordonii, green tea and chitosan are combined in order to get dieters the results they want. However, dieters might find that Triothin is a little too thin on real benefits.
Pros and Cons to Consider
- Offers a free two week trial of the product.
- Green tea and has proven health benefits.
- Triothin offers very little information about its product online.
- With only 10 days to return the product to receive a refund, customers will have a hard time verifying if Triothin works.
- The use of a quarterly auto shipping program questions the products legitimacy and may make it difficult for subscribers to cancel.
- When purchasing online dieters get no information about how much of the product to consume daily.
- The lack of a full ingredient list makes it impossible to verify that the ingredients stated are included or that the product includes a high enough concentration for weight loss.
- Includes a number of unverified claims such as 100 percent more effective than acai berry.
- The diet claim of losing 15 pounds in 15 days is well outside recommended guidelines.
- The product is only available in three month supplies of about $150. The auto shipping may leave dieters with a bulk purchase of a product that offers them no weight loss benefits.
- Green tea contains caffeine, dieters with caffeine sensitivity should be aware of this.
- When using any weight loss supplement, it is important to speak with your doctor to ensure no drug interactions or problems occur. This is especially important for pregnant and lactating women since little information is given on the ingredients in Triothin.
How Does Triothin Works?
One of the most important ingredients in Triothin is Hoodia Gordonii. The African herb is constantly used in other weight loss products, because of its use as an appetite suppressant by Bushmen. Chitosan is used to remove fat from food that is consumed and green tea rounds out the ingredient list. Green tea has been shown to aid in weight loss and its caffeine content may have a positive effect on metabolism.
Triothin has done little to show its product actually works. The unfounded claims on the Web site and the lack of any diet or exercise recommendations are troubling; as is the misleading claims that their product has been featured in the media. Especially with the products claims of losing pounds and inches almost immediately. Dieters would do better to choose a proven diet plan that offers fat burning and appetite suppression without auto shipping.
Visit the official TrioThin website for more information.