Shake Away Review
Just A Sprinkle A Day With Shake Away
Diets are hard to stick to! For most people, cutting back on calories leads to hunger pain and cravings for unhealthy foods. Instead of using this approach, Shake Away is designed to allow dieters to continue to enjoy all the foods they love. The weight loss supplement is a powder that is simply sprinkled over foods and works to make dieters feel fuller after eating less. In doing so, dieters supposedly find that it is easier to consume fewer calories and the body is able to burn off stored calories to allow weight loss to occur.
- The formula is tasteless, colorless and odorless making it easy to consume.
- Shake Away is available in single serve packets convenient for enjoying at work, eating out at restaurants or other locations away from home.
- Shake Away does offer a 30-day refund.
- Shake Away claims that their product has been backed up by multiple clinical studies but information about how the product works is vague and no link or information on these studies are available at the products official website.
- Because glucomannan absorbs water, it can be a choking hazard and is not suitable for those with esophagus issues. Anyone who consumes the product should be sure to drink plenty of water to avoid complications.
- Glucomannan can affect blood sugar levels and may not be suitable for those with diabetes or anyone undergoing surgery.
Shake Away is sold as a powder that is sprinkled over food. Users are instructed to sprinkle one-half of a packet of powder over their meal, twice a day and take along with an eight-ounce glass of water. To take a look at how Shake Away works we will have to take a closer look at the products ingredients. Each packet of the supplement includes 5 grams of dietary fiber and 20 calories. One of the key ingredients is chromium, a mineral that may be able to reduce appetite and block fat production. The other key element is glucomannan, a dietary fiber that expands in the stomach and absorbs water and fat, increasing feelings of fullness and preventing these fats from being absorbed by the body.
Shake Away also claims to detoxify and cleanse the body, flushing out toxins and waste in the digestive track that are depleting the body of energy, causing constipation and a large gut. Although some of the supplement's claims are unproven, regular usage may be able to help dieters learn appropriate portion control and deal with ravenous cravings. The inclusion of a fitness guide and healthy recipe guide can help direct users to make smarter health and fitness choices.