Flirty Girl Fitness Overview
Flirty Girl Fitness combines weight loss with sex appeal by using pole dancing, a pink feather boa, sexy chair moves, moves from the dance floor, music videos and even exotic dancing! These fitness DVD's allow women of any size to be fun, flirty and firm up from the comfort of their own homes. Touted as a body makeover system, Flirty Girl Fitness forces you to use your own body weight to build muscle resistance. Created by sisters Kerry and Krista Knee, the Flirty Girl Fitness has several DVD lines and products to choose from. In addition, two Flirty Girl Fitness Clubs exist in Toronto and Chicago.Pros
- Appropriate for helping women of all ages and sizes lose pounds and inches (18 years of age or older)
- Builds self-confidence while making you feel sexy and empowered as you lose weight.
- The program is more fun than traditional workouts on the treadmill or lifting weights.
- This unique program will never get boring.
- Purchase comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The fitness pole is only designed for women weighing up to180 lbs; many women looking to lose weight weigh more than this.
- The sexiness of the workout and moves like "Booty Shake" and gyrating hip thrust may make it difficult for women to workout when children are in the home.
- The pink feather boa and fitness pole may make some women feel embarrassed and uncomfortable when starting out.
- Though the DVD's are affordable the fitness pole costs close to $300.
- This program is not designed for use by pregnant women.
The fitness pole carries a risk of serious injury, especially when installed incorrectly or used without enough open space.
Flirty Girl Fitness offers several different sets of fitness DVD's For those who want to try out the program before making a serious financial investment, get started for less than $10 with the teaser package. The teaser package includes an overview of some of the most popular workouts. DVD's in the program promote muscle building with an eye for keeping it sexy and sensual. The programs will take at least 35 minutes and some last up to an hour. However, when doing these workouts the fun and upbeat routines will keep you interest peaked and working out to the last second. Each DVD can be done independently and they are appropriate for women who have only a few pounds to lose and those who have not worked out in years and need to drop serious pounds. Kerry and Krista instruct each DVD and offered simple instructions to have you picking up the moves in no time.
Though the program combines cardio and toning and may seem like only fun, be prepared to sweat and feel the burn. Flirty Girl Fitness also offers accessories that will increase your workout intensity. Both 2 lb. gel balls and fitness resistance bands will help you get results faster and are more convenient and safer to use than traditional weights. DVD's focused exclusively on trimming abs and lifting the booty will help women target problem areas and change their bodies shape.
Flirty Girl Fitness Conclusion
If you have trouble staying motivated when working out or just want a program that is so much fun it does not feel like exercise, then this is it! Flirty Girl Fitness is affordable to try out and no special equipment is required. The fitness pole can also be tried in your home for only a $1 when purchasing directly from their Web site online.
Purchase the Flirty Girl Fitness program now.