Certified Acai Berry Review
Yet Another Acai Product. Is it Worth The Price?
Acai berries are the fruits from palm trees that grow in Brazil. Native users have long known about the benefits of this super fruit, but the rest of the world is still catching up. Increasingly, weight loss products and supplements featuring the acai berry have been flooding onto the market. Certified Acai is one such company that sells diet pills featuring the dark little berry that resembles a grape.
- As a super fruit, acai berries health benefits are many and include; increased energy, anti-aging benefits and improved mental focus.
- Studies have shown that acai berry contains high amounts of fiber, relieving digestive problems often found in dieters like constipation, gas and bloating.
- No known serious side effects are associated with this product. Those with pollen allergies or allergies to similar berries should consult with their doctors first.
- A 15 day free trail is available to get a look at how good Certified Acai really works. However, the fine print may not make it clear to customers that by signing up for the free trial they are also signing up for monthly product shipments.
- Certified Acai is marketed as a colon cleanser not a weight loss supplement. Colon cleansers usually involve laxatives and are not a safe or natural method of losing weight.
- Besides the product obvious use of the acai berry, Certified Acai offers no ingredients list and no discussion of any other ingredients included in the pill.
- Some users experience gastrointestinal upsets like diarrhea after taking this product. The symptoms are usually mild and go away within a few days.
According to the Web site, once dieters take the pill, it causes the digestive track to expand so waste is removed from the body. This excess fecal matter is believed to be polluted with toxins that poison your system; leading to feelings of fatigue and making it difficult for the body to burn weight. Other ingredients in the formula include ginger, milk thistle and papaya enzyme. Dieters can take up to 3 pills each day and a bottle costs around $65.
The acai berry is packed with antioxidants that when consumed as part of a regular diet can help promote better skin, better sleep and an overall better health. The jury is still out on whether acai berry brings anything to the weight loss table, but colon cleansing is not believed to be necessary or helpful for body weight reduction. Dieters who choose to try Certified Acai should be well aware of this and may want to combine this supplement with another dietary aid or a daily exercise program for fat burning.