Wu-Yi Source Diet Review
Wu-Yi Source Diet Review :: Overview
Every year we learn of new weight loss ingredients from around the world. Brazil revealed Cha De Bugre, South Africa educated us on Hoodia, and now China has unveiled Wu-Yi tea. The Wu-Yi Source is a diet based around Wu-Yi tea. We'll take a closer look at Wu-Yi tea and its effects on weight loss later in the review.
Wu-Yi Source Diet Review :: Pros and Cons to Consider
- Clinical trials were performed on Wu-Yi Tea's ability to burn fat.
- The "Wu-Yi 12 Week Weight Loss System" is included with purchase.
- Program promotes the use of a healthy diet and exercise.
- Organic all natural ingredients.
- Wu-Yi tea is said to be more effective than green tea regarding weight loss.
- 60 day money back guarantee.
- Wu-Yi tea does contain a small amount of caffeine and may not be suitable for those not tolerant to small portions of caffeine.
Wu-Yi Source Diet Review :: How does Wu-Yi Tea work?
The polymerized polyphenols inside Wu-Yi tea is said to be the linked to burning stored fat. The Polymerized polyphenols are also responsible for boosting the metabolism to increase weight loss. The Wu-Yi Source diet recommends two servings of Wu-Yi tea daily. By incorporating exercise and healthy eating with the Wu-Yi tea, some dieters can expect to see significant weight loss.
Wu-Yi Source Diet Review :: Expense
Wu-Yi Source website offers a free 14 day trail plus shipping and handling of $4.95. After the 14 day period the consumer will be billed $29.95 if they choose to keep the months supply and $29.95 every month thereafter. Wu-Yi Source does provide options to order multiple cartons of Wu-Yi tea.
Wu-Yi Source Diet Review :: Conclusion
In our opinion we feel the majority of weight lost while using the Wu-Yi Source diet would come from the change in diet and exercise, however, adding Wu-Yi tea into your supplementation could give you the extra boost needed to burn fat. There are no documented complications from combining Wu-Yi tea and other supplements, however, you should always consult a physician prior to use. To get more information, visit the official Wu-Yi Source website.